1. Information we collect
Information you provide to us:
– User content: the contents of the files you upload/email when asking for a quote/ordering a service.
– Registration and billing data: names, addresses, email addresses, and sometimes payment information and phone number.
– Correspondence data: information you send to us via email, our contact form, or other means of correspondence.
Information we automatically collect when you use the site:
– Identification data: including IP address, device & browser data, operating system, visitor country.
2. How we use your data
We collect your data with your consent to:
– Process your order and deliver our service to you.
– Improve your user experience.
– Email you with product updates and sometimes special offers.
3. Data we share
We only share your information with our service providers, who help operate our site and provide our services to you.
We use Apple's iCloud storage to store your files.
4. Data storage and retention
Wellfey will keep your data for up to five years, in order to deliver our services and revisions. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Wellfey would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Wellfey from contacting you for marketing purposes.
6. Your data protection rights
You are entitled to the following:
– The right to access: You have the right to request Wellfey for copies of your data, free of charge.
– The right to rectification: You have the right to request that Wellfey correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Wellfey to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
– The right to erasure: You have the right to request that Wellfey erase your data, under certain conditions. Files provided can be deleted at any time by contacting us at email@example.com Billing information will be stored for five years in compliance with the laws of the Danish Financial Supervisory Authority, after which it will be deleted.
– The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that Wellfey restrict the processing of your data, under certain conditions.
– The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to Wellfey’s processing of your data, under certain conditions.
– The right to data portability: You have the right to request that Wellfey transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When using our site, you do not need to accept cookies, as we use Plausible Analytics to track overall trends in the usage of our website. Plausible Analytics collects only aggregated information, which does not allow us to identify any visitor to our website. For more information, please visit the Plausible Analytics Data Policy. Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information.
8. Privacy policies of other websites
10. How to contact us
Peter Sabroes Gade 12A
DK-8000 Aarhus C
11. How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Wellfey has not addressed your concern adequately, you may contact the Danish Data Protection Agency, Borgergade 28, 5, DK-1300 Copenhagen K, email: email@example.com